Friday 23 March 2018

Royal Holiday Vacation Club – Timeshare Bait and Switch, Review 976152

Royal Holiday Vacation Club / Timeshare Bait and Switch

once we signed our contract 15 years back on March 4, 2003 it was tricky to find availability for places in the United States but we booked 9 months beforehand and moved by their availability. While we paid down our note we expected as engineering grew they’d become .More efficient. They’ve always had the worst customer service but their answer to our requests are not a part of contract. I predicted Nov 2 and requested the amount because of our membership points as they didn’t have availability for us at 2017 that would be covered by our factors. I phoned on Feb 18, 2018 to book for 2018 and had been told they hadn’t wrapped over my issues. They had availability when I paid an extra $354 (on top of or $655 membership I’m expected to cover by contract) but no availability to my points again. Outraged I requested a manager call back and not obtained. I followed up by chat but had been disconnected. I followed up another time leaving a message and receiving a reply in Diego Garcia. After saying my concern concerning their mistake in not rolling over my issues as opposed to paying for more to book my booking again I received no answer. Now I phoned to follow up and spoke with May Rojas who stated if I booked now they could credit my 2017 points. Then I gave my destination and they’d availability Dec 1 thou 8 but couldn’t roll my points over. More cash due to location. I stated to book me for options they had. She located Florida for me, stated she’d roll my points and mileage charge of $40 when I cancelled at least 90 days prior to check in. I said great, she then stated unfortunately I would need to travel at April, and it’s March 10 and would not allow me to organize our 2 kids school schedule for such short notice. Just June forward would do the job. She stated no availability and when I requested to speak to Supervisor she stated they just went into assembly would be 30 minutes for them to call me. After 45 minutes passed I called and spoke to a different representative. She stated it wood be Monday prior to her Supervisor would have the ability to reach me back together with my request to hear receded telephone from Nov to receive my points back. I requested to cancel and I stated I am responsible for my membership fees for another 15 years but not able to work with my points that I bought without paying an extra 55 percent on top of my membership fee. They will not allow me to get my prior years points which is not in our arrangement.
Royal Holiday Club – course action suit!
Royal Holiday Club – got cash back and contract cancelled!
Royal Holiday – imperial holiday is really a scam!
Royal Holiday Club – problems obtaining cancellation!
Royal Holiday Club – Shipping of contract
Royal Holiday – horrible timeshare scam
Royal Holiday Vacation Club – vacation contract issues – false advertising
Royal Holiday – timeshare scam
Royal Holiday – timeshare
Royal Holiday – majestic holiday horrible timeshare experience


source http://www.linbycaravans.com/royal-holiday-vacation-club-timeshare-bait-and-switch-review-976152/

No comments:

Post a Comment