Sunday 24 December 2017

Web Design: Clearing the Explanation (HTML).

After I asked a very close friend of mine “What do you believe when I cite Web Design?” And the reply was, “It simply about building some location visitors will proceed.”

It took me almost 30 minutes of silence. What exactly does that actually mean?

Recently I have been creating a few new friends, friends that build apps <- discount this word. This doesn’t mean I’m changing friends I want all of my buddies.

I do find it hard to clarify ‘what it is I do?’

Have you ever tried that… describing software/web advancement to your non-techie buddies? Especially when they’re considering studying it, you will discover at this point they’re on a adrenaline.

Suddenly you turn into the google to their google also let’s not overlook the look of despair you get when you don’t give them a very clear answer, especially when you tell them Java and JavaScript are not related.

It gets worst when you mention words such as Variable or Value assignment.

Wait…

Let me guess you are the non-techie friend and I am probably starting to seem like your confused friends or you are the techie friend and I am still looking exactly the way you seemed.

Okay in this article I will attempt to explain a few of those mistaken phrases.

As much as I would not want to be the Wikipedia here. This was the way I explained Web Design to my friend.

First I defined web page within my very possible way, not that google couldn’t help but that I needed it to be non technical. My definition of Internet page

A Web Page is a built document built with some certain programmers’ tools to give available data or information to potential customer, user or viewer through the net or over a local device.   – This is not out of a google search

I still referred him into a more technical and coined expression https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_page

I hoped for two things: that my definition could resolve something and that I wasn’t boring enough but in a moment there was a look again and that I discovered

I realized that this was my chance to talk more.

Now what are these Particular Developers Tools

I shall set them in the order that they may be relevant.

Other tools might incorporate PHP – Hypertext Preprocessor, MySQL (that’s actually not mine it only a name) and a lot more. We probably may discuss a few of those things in near future.

Now remember that there may be options to the listed things over but I will be using them.

Web Design that is what started these sh**s at the first location.

Suggestion: All things listed previously have a clickable reference to their Wikipedia pages

Web Design

Web design is the process of creating websites. It encompasses a number of diverse factors, such as webpage layout, content production, and graphic design. While the conditions web design and internet development are frequently used interchangeably, web design is technically a subset of the wider category of internet development. – The Tech Terms Computer Dictionary

My Analogy

Picture this: you need a home, the home should get an address, to build the home you will need a area, to start the construction you want an architect, so you want a foundation, bricklayers, painters, carpenters and your home needs water and electricity supply.

Here the internet designer (which may be your kid friend) isn’t the architect, but in this specific situation he/she is simply simply the owner of the home, as we go on I shall introduce you to this architect.

Let us begin with the home address, the construction site. This is the point where the page will reside, whether on a local machine it’ll be at a folder whilst online it’ll be a domain name some thing similar to www.something.you/know.

Take a pause I shall like to take you a little into the future where you have completed the construction, at this point you wish to tell friends and family about the new construction and they’ll have to visit you.

The process that attract visitors to a house within this circumstance you web page is exactly what the internet Browser handles, every internet browser possess an address bar, similar to how you’d ask someone for directions today that someone is your address bar.

Have you been reading this then probably I’m making some clear points.

Let us go back to your construction site, I introduce the bricklayers in this situation your bricklayers will be HTML. As a bricklayer most of HTML does is to create walls that probably only form into chambers piled upon each others here the bricklayer/HTML operate without manipulation.

Here’s a glance to what a standard HTML file look like. Here is where you’ll need the Text Editor I mentioned in the listing over to make an HTML document, your document may be name anything like building.html just make sure it’s . Html in the conclusion, a fantastic advice to not give the name spaces that is the record name.html more powerful thisisthefilename.htmlitCouldBeAsLongAsYouWantItToBeWithAnyCase.html on a private point, please do not name your document that. Thank You

The building.html document, here I shall write some few basic HTML codes.

Allow Me to explain what is happening previously, you visit:

  • ... This is your plot of land everything must be build in here, in a technical sense that it tells the browser that this can be an HTML document and codes must be between those html tags in line 1 and 11. It may be more than 1 million traces it your own file.
  • ... Here can be the division of the Architect, most conclusions about the webpage are created here.
  • it just the name you give the construction much more like the name tag.
  • ... This is where the foundation is dug and dug, in technical sense where every observable page material is set.
  • ...

    That is much more like a space in your building in technical term it defines a branch or a part within an HTML document.

They’re two key types of html elements namely nested elements and empty elements.

Nested Elements

All these are elements that have closing tag such as the ones you notice above, these elements may contain other elements. All these are such as walls that could form a four corner space, the home can contain rooms while rooms may also contain furniture and baths.

Empty Elements

These are not really empty because its name implies it merely the opposite of nested elements it doesn’t need a closing tag and it can’t contain other elements. We can say home furniture and appliances.

Read More: https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_elements.asp

A more significant note:

HTML alone isn’t appropriate for a wealthy web page just like your walls can’t give you a gorgeous or design building.

To get a normal building you’ll want the support of an Architect, in Web Design let me introduce you to this Architect: We call him CSS. Told you I will introduce you.

Ordinarily I do not do so but huh…

Can we take a rest and cut off this to another article, probably use this crack and really understand about HTML.

Believe me we’ve got lots more to discuss including the part of additional programmer tools like JavaScript, PHP, MySQL (recall it not mine) and a lot more.

Next post I will discuss more about that Architect CSS.

I’m on twitter @iNidAName. Thank You



source http://www.pendragoninteractive.com/web-design-clearing-the-explanation-html/

No comments:

Post a Comment