Wednesday 31 January 2018

Mademoiselle Robot

It has been a while… I guess I could return saying I had been gone to attempt to perfect the art of blogging but I think by now you understand I am pretty much a master of that craft. In reality, I vanished from the site for a while since I worked hard on creating work developing my photography site and prepping for my second show. It’s quite intriguing to “start” something fresh today, especially while knowing I am starting something fresh. When I started the site 10 decades back, I didn’t make a conscious choice that it could one day become a “career”, so in a way there was less pressure to succeed. Today with photography I am having to become strategic, think and to make programs. That is nearly 100 percent against my character: I am not a organizer. I am going out and I am taking guidance, trying to project myself learning to present myself as artist and a photographer and creating new work.

I thought I would show you some of my most recent work! This new series is continuing and known as “High Definition”. All of these are portraits of dull things that happen during my everyday walk. With this series while disconnecting them in their usual context I looked to showcase the beauty in the things that surround us. Allow me to know which ones are your favourites… I now have a print shop so if anything else grabs your fancy, don’t hesitate to utilize the code FRIENDSOFROBOT at checkout for 25% off your purchase (there are a couple limited edition prints out the market, but that I also take custom orders, just email me!) .

Follow:

More articles

The post <p>Mademoiselle Robot</p> appeared first on Machines.



source http://www.millermachine.net/mademoiselle-robot/

No comments:

Post a Comment