Tuesday 21 November 2017

‘My Diet Diary’

‘My diet is dependent on what stage of training I am in and while I have in the fitness center or on the slopes.

I have begun to consume less animal products so have added any vegan meals into my diet and so far I like the changes. I don’t limit myself if I am really hungry or know a training day, I have. I don’t need and eat more and vice versa once I am not exercising many days.

Here is a typical day’s diet once I am exercising at the fitness center.  

Breakfast water with a spoonful of agave syrup porridge oats with milk and two scrambled egg whites with avocado.

Throughout Workout: Nocco BCAA drink

After Morning Exercise: Puori (Rice Protein) shake

Lunch:  a spoonful of tofu, Organic green tea, candy chicken breast with leafy vegetables and a roasted potato

After Workout 2: Barebells Caramel cashew protein bar

Steak: Mixed bean and lentil soup, little mixed salad (greens, beetroot, corn), beef ‘beef’ balls along with a peppermint tea.

Snacks: Two rice cakes with hummus, two squares of Lindt dark chocolate that is sea salt and caramel.

Nutritional Supplements:  I take Puori Magnesium (approximately 30 mins before bed), vitamin D, Omega 3 and Puori Synbiotics (probiotics with Vitamin C)

Drinks:  3 litres of water

Pam is an Ellis Brigham ambassador. Snowfest 2017 is a week-long store celebration of all things ski and snowboard, hosted by Ellis Brigham. It kicks off with a launch celebration in the flagship Covent Garden store on Tuesday October 24, from 5pm until 10pm. Entrance is free for guests to enjoy songs and food motivated. To Find out More and to register for interest visit

Source

http://www.womensfitness.co.uk/news/1738/my-diet-diary



source http://www.rawkidsrecipes.com/my-diet-diary/

No comments:

Post a Comment